Why Choose an Adult Day Center?
An adult day center provides a safe, home-like environment for members to be cared for during the day. As a family member or caregiver, you can go to work, run errands or simply take a break knowing your loved one is enjoying a lively, engaging group.
Who Needs Adult Day Services?
Adult day services help older adults and those who have medical or physical disabilities continue to have an active lifestyle and involvement in the community. Members of adult day centers enjoy recreational and social activities with other members in a safe, supervised and FUN environment.
Adult Day Services services are offered daily, 7 days/week from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Included in its Adult Day Center services, Juniper Homecare offers:
- Breakfast and a three-course gourmet lunch, with ethnic meal options available.
- Wii games and a pool table.
- English and computer classes.
- Bingo and memory stimulation games.
- Shopping and cultural trips.
- Health screenings.
- Exercise classes with a certified elder-care instructor.
- A relaxing fireplace lounge.
- Nursing and other medical supervision.
- Door to Door transportation.
- Heart-healthy cooking classes.
Three convenient adult day center locations:
Juniper at Regency (Medical Model, Spanish Speaking)
55 Spring Street
New Britain, CT 06051
Juniper Adult Day Elmwood (Social)
1086 New Britain Avenue
West Hartford, CT 06110
(p) 860.523.1418 opt. 5
Juniper Adult Day Hartford (Social)
598 Farmington Avenue
Hartford, CT 06105
Adult Day Services
Sometimes it’s good to get out of the house and socialize with other seniors. Juniper Homecare’s three adult day centers can provide a change of pace and place for your loved one or client. . . . $75 per day or Qualify under the CT Homecare Program For Elders (CHCPE)